CUSTOM: Wall Panel Silicone Installation Instructions
Wall Panel Silicone Installation Instructions
Wall Preparation: Assumes drywall conditions
Required Installers: 1-2
Required Tools: Listed below
To Install Panels:
1. Determine placement location and center of the wall with measuring tape. Mark center of wall or location with pencil as a placement guide. In general, most units are centered between existing wall elements or at center on wall.
2. Apply construction adhesive to the back of panel.
3. Install on Wall and align panels prior to the adhesive curing.
4. Install additional panels and repeat Steps 2-3 for additional panels ensuring the panels are aligned prior to the adhesive curing.
5. Place unit on wall and firmly press against the wall and hold for 30 seconds.
Note: Silicone and/or construction adhesive can additionally be applied prior to driving in mounting screws to add another level to security that may be needed in high risk areas.
Note: Always check wall surface to ensure that there is no existing wall damage. Installation must be done with provided hardware to ensure a safe installation and to retain warranty.
Great American Art
www.greatamericanart.com | 800.314.0434 | firstname.lastname@example.org